Please carefully read and follow all instructions that comes with our services. For example, any documents that help you use our services.
We warrant that we will provide all our services as soon as reasonably possible after you have informed us that you would like us to begin providing the services.
An unsatisfactory service is one that was not provided in a way or was not of a level of quality that an average person would expect of that type of service. You must claim that a service was unsatisfactory.
We will refund the price of any unsatisfactory service that you submit a successful claim for. Refund claims must follow our refunds procedure below.
Delays in providing services
We will diligently try to provide the services as agreed. But, there may be delays which are not our fault that prevent us from providing the services. We will notify you of any delays caused by reasons beyond our control.
Place, date and time for providing services
Except for when the services are provided over the Internet, we will only provide you with the services at the place and at the date and time agreed to between us. If we are unable to provide the services to you at the place, date and time as agreed for any reason, we will contact you and agree a new place, date and time to provide the services to you.
Assignment of the services
We may assign our rights and duties under the agreement, including our duty to provide the services to you, to any successor or purchaser of our business or some of our assets. Any successor or purchaser will provide alternative services similar to ours that are reasonably accessible to you.
Domain Registrations and Renewals are final. No refunds can be issued for any domain registration or renewal. Successful Domain Transfers cannot be refunded however, if any Domain Transfer has failed, we will credit your account.
Our refund procedure
You must use our refunds procedure for returning defective or unsuitable services, or else we may refuse to accept them. Our returns and refunds procedure is as follows:
- Contact our Customer Services department
- Provide all details of the unsatisfactory service that you want to cancel, including how and why you believe the services are defective or unsuitable for your purpose.
- We will then investigate as soon as reasonably possible whether the services we provided you were unsatisfactory. We will create a report whether we believe the services were of a level of quality that an average person would expect of that type of service or not.
- If the services were cancelled too late or our report says that we believe the services were of a level of quality that an average person would expect of that type of service, then we will inform you that we are unfortunately unable to remedy or refund the refund the service.
- If you cancel the service, we will stop providing the relevant service as soon as reasonably possible and contact you to arrange payment of the refunded amount into a bank account of your choice within 30 days of cancellation. Credit Card and/or PayPal transactions will be refunded to the card/account used to make the original payment via transaction reversal.
- We may request additional Proof of Account such as an official Bank Confirmation letter to prove ownership of your account.
If we do not accept that we supplied unsatisfactory services, and our customer services department has not been able to help, any customer may still take the matter up with a suitable ombud or other dispute resolution body, or take legal action. This policy does not exclude any other rights customers may have.
Our customer services department contact details
Our customers can contact our service department as follows:
- Telephone number: +230 460 4100
- Email address: email@example.com
- Postal address: DataKeepers Ltd, 3rd Floor, The Core, ICT Avenue, Ebène, Cybercity, Mauritius